Saturday 21 January 2012

Handmade Jewellery Boxes

Are you a crafter? Do you spend a fortune on jewellery gift boxes?

I don't know about you guys, but I sure do. But not anymore! Thanks to a nice video I found from a lovely lady on Etsy, I have learned, and will also show you how to, make a pretty jewellery gift box.


I will now give you the steps to make the lid.

Follow the instruction on the video above.
Before you cut the paper, fold all 4 corners into the first fold ABOVE the middle fold. Then make your slits and fold as shown in the video.

Remember to make your lid square a tiny bit bigger then your box square.

There you have it!

How to make your jewellery box from scrap paper!

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps you like it did me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave me a comment!