Thursday 12 January 2012

My Introduction

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen! (&  Pixies)

I am Bea Roberts and this is just the beginning of the start of my blog. I am a 22 year old energetic entrepreneur with a small Eco friendly Jewellery business, Tidal Dream Creations.



I am interested in all things Eco & Green. I love finding ways in which to save the environment which lucky for me and now you, seems to save money too. (Who'd of known loving Mother Earth would be rewarding ;-D ) 

No, I am not this Eco warrior I would love to be, but as you can tell I love the Internet and with it, my laptop, (Not all that environmentally friendly if you ask me) but I believe if we all did some little 'Green' things it would help us in more ways than one. Our conscience would feel a little lighter and the Earth could breathe a little easier.

I will be bringing you everything from Saving Money (and energy) Tips at home, to unique Jewellery Designs,  and how to recycled random objects that will do better around the house than in your bin.

I do not plan on ranting about how you should recycle, how you should wash your clothes at 30C etc etc etc because I don't ALWAYS do all those things and I, my friends, am not a hypocrite. 

I create upcycled and funky jewellery out of anything I can find, from old vinyl, paper, threads, pencils etc.... I have lots of pieces I plan on sharing with you all but I have to save something for my next blog. Here is a sneak preview of designs to come with instructions on how to make them too =D




BTW I love a good debate so if you disagree with anything I say, feel free to comment and we can perhaps debate upon ourselves.

Thank you for reading my first blog and feel free to share and comment on any tips I share with you. 

Next Time: My Top Money Savers and More!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave me a comment!