Wednesday 18 January 2012

New Valentines Rose Earrings

Is Valentines Day your favourite holiday?

If your single, don't fret. It just gives you an excuse to spoil yourself with your best friends Ben & Jerry!

As for all you loved up couples out there, (listen up Men!) I have designed some truly Artistic and very very special earrings!

Yup, their here, their the Brand Spanking new Miniature Tin Rose Earrings!


Obviously I am not going to disclose my secrets on how I made these beautiful earrings with so much time before now and Valentines Day! But don't despair! I will be adding a video to my Blog of how to make them! And just to be a pain, I will show you perhaps the day before Valentines Day, for all you Men who forgot to get something, I can assure you that your Women will think you came up with this weeks ago! (Unless they have read my Blog)

And Women.... Come on! We have to give our Men a chance, at least it wouldn't be a scatty bunch of flowers from your local Spar!

I am going to apologise for not doing my 'Money Saving Tips for Around the House' but I promise I will get round to this one, I was just being a bit over excitable and wanted to share my lovely new earrings!

Thanks for reading and until next time, Byyyeee! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave me a comment!