Tuesday 31 January 2012

Handmade Cake Slices

Got a sweet tooth?

I have been teasing and tantalising mine by making delicious realistic cake slices for my new jewellery range.

Ranging from cherry pie slices to strawberry layer cake. I am loving every one I make (even if it does make my tummy rumble). I will be making a tutorial video to make the cakes once more clay comes in the post!

 Here are some pics of my new charms:

Yummy Banoffee Cheesecake!
Strawberry Cake Slice!
Cherry Lattice Pie!
Lemon Cheesecake Slice!
Mixed Fruit Lattice Pie!

Raspberry and Vanilla Cheesecake!

Carrot Cake!

Chocolate Cake Slice!

Cappuccino Chocolate Cake!

Cherry Chocolate Cake!
Finally all of the new slices together as one mixed cake!
 Follow my blog for the next chapter in the Cake Chapter! Including videos on how to make cakes, donuts etc...
These are available to buy from my Face book page- Tidal Dream Creations

Until next time... Stay Crafty World Wide Web!
Bea
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave me a comment!